South Tampa Oral and Implant Surgery is a preferred partner for many major insurance plans:
25% Discount Plans
• Dentamax (Fortis) (Assurant HMO) 25% Discount
• Safeguard 25% Discount
• Amerigroup/WellCare/Healthease – Dental 25 %
• Aenta PPO/Assurant PPO
• Compdent/ Humana (HMO Only-No PPO Plans) All the co-payment plans. Not providers for Softnet (State of FL)
• Delta Dental – Premier Plans
• Guardian – Traditional Plan
• MetLife Dental – Traditional Plan
• United Concordia PPO
• Amerigroup/Wellcare/Healthease – Dental 25%
You can e-mail your x-rays, patient information and insurance information to our secure site: Insurance@SouthTampaOralSurgery.com.
Our insurance coordinator is happy to assist you in determining your specific insurance benefits after you’ve been seen for a consultation. As a courtesy, we will file your insurance claim.
In many cases, medical and/or dental insurance pays a portion of the investment in surgical care.
Please remember any remaining balance after your insurance has paid will be your responsibility.
At South Tampa Oral and Implant Surgery, Dr. Monteleone and Dr. Kessler make every effort to provide you with the finest surgical care in a comfortable setting.
For your convenience, we accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and checks.
If you have any questions regarding your account, please call our office at 813-250-9440.
• Patients with other insurance plans will need to pay for the services rendered.
• Please make sure you bring all information regarding your insurance policy to your initial consultation.
• You will have out-of-pocket costs.
• For special circumstances that require our services, please call our office for a consultation or let us know about emergency visits.
• Patients with lesions or anything that is not TOOTH related will need to file with their medical insurance.